i bought upgrade?? but Upgraded frEE??

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by hexsneaker, Jul 14, 2008.

1. hexsneaker

hexsneaker New Member

i found out there were ways to upgrade free but i try to be a good citizen and purchase the damn thing on my itunes on that time my chase account was upgrading their site so i wasnt able to see my account but i upgrade anyways. so the morning after i look my bank account?? nothing for the itunes upgrade showed up its been 2 days and they usually put it there and there and my money is still intact i guess being a good guy sometimes pays off

Please Register or Log in to view images

apple owned hahahah!!!

2. Elrohir

Elrohir Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    wowXD
    apple you are stupid
  3. Intellectual

Intellectual New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The Apple servers are really messed up right now. Some people are unintentionally getting 2.0 for free. Congrats!

4. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Interesting i too have been buying apps like crazy (my poor bank account *sniff sniff*) and my checking account is showing now signs of dropping except for this weird 5.15$ charge for what I'm assuming is trism (I didn't think apple charged tax, or it may just be a pre-transaction charge since it's still pending and will be removed *shrugs*) Anway all the apps I've bought haven't been reflected on my account even as pending. So I'm guessing that since they have all our purchasing info they're going to send us the bill later when everything is fixed?