i-app-a-day: wallpapers 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by heffer101, Feb 19, 2008.

1. heffer101

heffer101 New Member

So i just downloaded/installed the iappaday app wallpapers. This is a great app and all but i was wondering, can this successfuly work for 1.1.3? Because i ask it to "add to camera roll" which it doesnt, or add to wallpapers section and it doesnt that. Is there anything that i could add or install to make this correctly work?
  2. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

it wont save the wallpapers, i know it sucks. its because 1.1.3 has a different media section than 1.1.1 and 1.1.2
  3. twistedumbrella

twistedumbrella New Member

All you have to do is symlink is move everything from /private/var/root to /private/var/mobile (so you don't lose it) delete root and make a symlink named root in /private/var that points to /private/var/mobile and everything will work again. Oh and don't forget to set these folders, along with wallpaper to recursive 0777 permissions (allows the programs to save to them properly)
  4. mikesmac

mikesmac New Member

Can someone help me please

Can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to make the wallpaper application work on 1.1.3 I can't seem to find out how to do this. I could use some help if someone would be so kind to give me the steps and what to do.

Thanks!!
  5. FregoS

FregoS New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    It's a phony, it just rolls images from a server, it's not p2p
  6. Omer

Omer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    not really lol. me and a friend did this to transfer the tap to unlock finger print thing... his wallpaper had his name on it, and i got the exact same one with his name on it.
  7. mikesmac

mikesmac New Member

Can you tell me how to make it work then. Don't really care how it works just would like it to work on my 1.1.3
  8. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What does it mean " Add to Camera Roll " ? I clicked on it but dont find it in Wallpaper or under Photo.
  9. mikesmac

mikesmac New Member

Go it

I finally got it to work. Thanks anyway..