i am pissed and confused answer me plz

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by hyperforcegoku, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperforcegoku

hyperforcegoku New Member

could you put iphone firmware into a ipod touch if so can you tell me how to do it
  2. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    you kinda have to look at other thready dumb azz
  3. rawb

rawb Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    God im getting tired of these bloody threads... I know im supposed to suck it all in and help but FFS - SEARCH > Theres many other threads that gives tutorials

Please Register or Log in to view images

----
    Also why would you want iPhone firmware on an iPod Touch > Phstk
  4. hyperforcegoku

srry for the inconvince but can u link me
  5. link_08

link_08 New Member

need the iphone disk.. flash whatever firmeware u can download it at [PIRACY.tb].org or rapishare i have already posted a link before and then here is where u have to place the iphone firmware
    /private/var/root/Library using SFTP/SSH, create a folder called softupgrade, then place the .bin file make sure u are doing the jailbreak using ibrickr

6. hyperforcegoku

iphonedisk? is that the firmware
  7. hyperforcegoku

a little help plz
  8. link_08

link_08 New Member

just like the guy above u i'm really piss off anyway u will be the last one to helpp tonight i'm tired with all this about the 1.1.3 firmware and here is the link u ll need a ******* client
    i hope this works for u is a buch of sh!! this laked thing fir carefully wihle jailbreaking over there are some guy that got brick and their ipods got completely screwed including the restore ... they can't back up so read carefully before acting
    [link removed]

9. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Don't listen to them, they are just here because they need help with their own iPod and just read the forums or someone talked crap about them, But about your question.

Don't do the 1.1.3 jailbreak, do the 1.1.1 jailbreak if you need help with that PM ME, I'll be glad to help you more than these guys ever will, let me know.

But I recommend waiting around for the Apple to release SDK, and the development team will tell us how to do the jailbreak for 1.1.3, don't worry about these posts, Just wait a little.
  10. link_08

link_08 New Member

what tf@@, kay, where did u come from, i just said that i havent done the jailbreak for the same reason most of the 3rdpart apps wont work and, after u d the jailbreak its just like the little sh*ty ipod u buy with the fabric features, and i recomend you to jailbreak and then go to 1.1.2, 1.1.1 or for lossers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.