I am picking 2 games (read)

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by JadaSki, Jun 28, 2010.

1. JadaSki

JadaSki Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have almost enough ptz on lockerz.com for 2 $60 video games for free and was wondering which 2 i should get (i am buying a PS3 in a few months) the first game will either be MW2 or BFBC2 which should i get and idk what to get as the 2nd, any ideas?
  2. m0in

m0in Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Modern Warfare 2.
  3. xFKSxSquirrel

xFKSxSquirrel Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Modern Warfare 2 would be a better choice. Battlefield is easily the better game and developers give so much more support when it comes to gun/map/vehicle balance, but the lag is ridiculously bad, and my PS3 froze up 3 times in the first week I bought it. I can't even shoot a guy without him teleporting cross-map. This isn't just me, ask anyone else who plays Battlefield on PS3 and they can say the same. But yeah, go with MW2.

Oh, and a little advice: Lockerz is a scam.
  5. JadaSki

JadaSki Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    alright guys thanks for the answers, probably will get mw2 since half the people on my friend list have mw2 (my bro used to have a ps3 but he moved out now im getting my own)
  6. magic8ball88

magic8ball88 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Good luck getting anything with lockerz.... One time I paid to get access to the store before anyone else and the website couldn't handle the load so I didn't get anything

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well if you're not getting a ps3 for at least a few months, I'd wait until september and see if you can get Black Ops.

As for the other game, LittleBigPlanet's fun for platforming (and lots of lolz), FF13 is probably the best RPG you'll find, Uncharted 2 for action/adventure, MGS4 if you want a low-key, highly cinematic shooter, or Heavy Rain if you want a realistic experience (it's basically a choose-your-own-adventure movie).
  8. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Get Uncharted 2 if they still have it. Also, it's really hard to get anything from Lockerz, so be fast.
  9. InaudibleWhisper

InaudibleWhisper Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Red Dead Redemption.
  10. JadaSki

JadaSki Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i already own lbp1 from when my bro had a ps3 but then he moved out and i own lbp for psp and my lil bro wants to sell the psp version and first one to get lbp2 and im not getting the games from ptz place im getting them from shop (i have 9750ptz right now and the 60 dollar games are like 5000)