I am having an Issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SauteedGuy, Jan 26, 2010.

1. SauteedGuy

SauteedGuy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yes I know the title sounds like I am a foreigner but I just felt like putting it like that. OK, so to the point.

My Problem:
    My iPod Touch is acting up. When I try to open an app when my iPod Touch is turned on or after Respringing, The app just turns grey a little like normal to show you that it noticed you pressed it, and nothing happens. So I have to put it on sleep/hold and wake it back up and it will work, but..... Some jailbroken apps act up like Dock "The quick way to switch between apps" and Stack. For stack, when I try to press an app from the stack after pressing the stack my iPod Touch goes into Safe Mode. When I try to open up an app using Dock, most of them wont open at all (some will) or it will put me in Safe Mode. I am sure there will be more issues later with other jailbreak apps. Sometimes it spontaneously goes into Safe Mode. I have also had the app Backgrounder and I think that may have been the cause.

My Question:
    How would I fix this issue? I tried uninstalling all the jailbreak apps but I still have the same issue with no apps. It gets kinda annoying beause I really like the features of Stacked and Dock.

Also I am not sure if I uninstalled ever single app so another question: Is there an option in Rock my phone to uninstall all packages?
    List of Jailbroken Apps I have:

Categories
    Erica Utilities
    iTv
    MakeItMine
    SBSettings
    RockApp

Core Utilities
    cURL
    Cydia Installer
    Darwin CC Tools
    firmware
    GNU Debugger
    libhide
    Link Identity Editor
    Mobile Substrate
    OpenSSL
    PAM (Apple)
    PAM Modules
    PreferenceLoader
    Profile Directory
    sbsettingstoggles
    Source GUI
    SQLite 3.x

Please help =)
  2. Airion

Airion Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    So, you have Cydia, and Rock? Rock & Cydia together = a problem waiting to happen. They interfere and they can cause apps to crash. I experienced this when I jailbroke about 2 months ago when i had my 2G ipod 16gb, I had to restore. Pick one or the other.
    So, my solution to your problem, is to restore. DO NOT INSTALL ROCK AND CYDIA! ONLY INSTALL WHICHEVER ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST, TO AVOID PROBLEMS!