I am getting it....Finally

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by pierrechn, Mar 1, 2008.

1. pierrechn

pierrechn New Member

hey i finally am getting a touch...my dad just ordered it today....it says it should
    be here in like 4-5 days...i bought a refurbished one with the origional software release...its was 229 then with tax like 248...so when i get it what should i do? also i have 24.00$ in my itunes account should i buy the software upgrade or just use the money for itunes purchases?
  2. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    u could buy the app pack as many will recommend it worth it but if you really wanna buy songs then u can get the apps another way through installer which is fairly simple
  3. pierrechn

pierrechn New Member

i like buying music off itunes because its organized but i mean if the extra apps are good? then i am willing to make the sacrifice i can always get music from 3rd party apps
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

just use it for music, the apps are incredibly easy to get with just a jailbreak. search the forums and learn to jailbreak and do all this, gl
  5. pierrechn

pierrechn New Member

but i dont wanna jailbreak since SDK is dayz away? i mean i think the new apps are worth it and i just buy another card for itunes later....
  6. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well if you're anticipating the SDK then just wait and let it unfold. It might not be as great as you think and you might end up wanting to jailbreak. Is this a 8gb 16gb or 32gb by the way? And it has Firmware 1.1.1 or what?
  7. pierrechn

pierrechn New Member

wells its 8gb i bought it refurbished, it hasnt shipped yet i am guessing 1.1.3 because it doesnt even ship with new apps...
  8. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    dont use it till march 6, to see if you have to pay for the sdk

jailbreak your ipod...get the new app upgrade...and then if u have to pay for sdk buy apps from them
  9. water is poison

water is poison New Member

we don't actually know what SDK is going to be like, jailbreaking could still be 10x's better.
  10. Thrash_648

Thrash_648 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Shouldn't it come with the January Software Upgrade anyway cos it's post-macworld?