i am cokmpletely lost

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by nigelespinoza, Nov 7, 2009.

1. nigelespinoza

nigelespinoza New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok so today i finally decided to update my ipod after not syncing it with itunes for over 6 months. I retardedly updated itunes and now i think i have itunes 9. I already have a jailbroken ipod touch version 2.1.1 i think and i want to get the new 3.0 software jailbreak. i know that i have to purchase it from itunes but from there i dont know what other steps to take. can someone please help me i am so out of it right now i did not even know that there was already a third generation ipod touch. thats how behind i am with technology.

I thank everyone that make the jailbreaks possible. and also thank you guys for always taking the time to read my problems and helping me out whenever you can.
  2. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    there r really no steps to take except sync and update and u should be fine.
  3. nigelespinoza

nigelespinoza New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok but after i sync and update can i still be able to jailbreak my ipod with the new 3.0 software. thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yes. update.
  5. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yes, but since u have a ipod 2g. upgrade to 3.1.2 and jailbreak