I am about to call apple

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hect111, Sep 12, 2008.

1. hect111

hect111 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    idk if someone else has done this but im going to call apple and ask if theres any kind of rebate or exchange or some sort of thing for ipod touch 1g owners ill update back and tell you guys what they said. Remember.....it doesnt hurt to ask

UPDATE:
    stupid apple recorded voice thing said theres no agent available to call back later ill try again right now

UPDATE 2:
    okay i got the same message im just gonna say something is wrong with my ipod to the recorded voice person and see if i can speak to an agent

UPDATE 3:well i had no luck with apple care so i tried an apple store they said that if it was un opened you could trade it in for free but if it was opened already there was nothing they coud for you.
    so then i told her
    YOU KNOW WHAT F*** YOU I JAILBREAK EVERYONES IPODS FOR FREE
    just kidding.
    no luck.
    i guess were just gonna have to wait till someone stupid enough buys our old ipods on ebay

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    pleae do!!! i might call wal mart for this too.
  3. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    If I go to best buy tomorrow I'm going to ask them if it's possible I could exchange my 1gen I paid $300 for, for the 2gen. I'm gonna tell them they can keep the extra money and the $50 warranty money.
  4. craigstephen420

craigstephen420 New Member

None of this works. You are stuck with your 1g touch. Unless you can prove it is defective, then they will just give you a refurb. Unless you are under the stores 30/60/90 day return policy, your screwed.
  5. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    We've gone over this. Apple isnt gonna let you trade it in.