hysteria project app problem and ipa

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by brandonmccoy, Apr 9, 2009.

1. brandonmccoy

brandonmccoy New Member

well i saw hysteria project on youtube,and so well i bought it... but i do have a jailbroken ipod touch... but you no the game look too damn good,so i got it ,,but when i start it up just shows like the maker of the game,then crashes,i rebooted and reinstalled several times,even reset the settings,so idk wat the problem is,i have a 2nd gen,and i read some of the reviews of the game in the app store and a few other people were having the same problems, any solutions?
  2. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. brandonmccoy

brandonmccoy New Member

really will it work,cuz i read about that but you know that didnt work,but il try

{edit}nope sorry it ddnt work,this is frustraiting,i did find an ipa online,note i did buy this app,but after i escaped into the woods it went to the games main menu
  4. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

same problem here, re-booted, re-installed, Safe Mode, all i get is the Bulky Pix splash page and then crashes back to the SpringBoard.

i know this thread is 6 days old but thought i could get a response?
  5. elamre

elamre Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol illegal isnt always bad, so i tried it first, it works perfect on my ipod touch, no problems here? i did buy the game afterwarts for all the efforts the makers made in this cool app, but i didn't instal it.
  6. chavanak

chavanak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I am on jail broken device and it worked fine. I completed the game within half hour and removed it due to the huge file size

Bumping a thread six days old is much better than bumping a month old thread.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Very few people do that (buying after trying). Also hysteria can be completed in half hour so many do not buy. My friend also has an iphone and till date he has not paid for a single app.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. jmejme

jmejme New Member

Guys here is how you can fix this problem!!!!:
    Set your language to english!