HWpen for Ipod touch Firmware 2.0

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by clove86, Sep 23, 2008.

1. clove86

clove86 New Member

Hi Guys,

I've been reading these forums for quite sometime and after an entire night of searching for HWpen after adding the following sources

http://iphonecake.com/src/new
    and http//iphonecake.com/src/all

I've come to the conclusion that I cannot find the HWpen application anymore in the iphone cake category.. I've searched for it in my Installer 4 app and Cydia but to no avail. I really need the HWpen application to work with my DianHua.

I've searched google and other sites for solutions only to find the latest posts are back in Apr. 2008. Does anyone know why I cannot find the HWpen app and am I the only one or are there others out there with the same issue ?

I trust the expertise of all on this forum and I hope to find a solution here. Thanks !

-Caleb
  2. jlb8soccer

jlb8soccer Member

Device:
    iPhone
    It would help if you posted in the correct section, this is for Application Releases, nevertheless I do not believe HWPen has been updated with 2.0+ compatibility.
  3. clove86

clove86 New Member

ah I'm so sorry! There were just too many threads but thank you for your reply . I guess it'll just be a matter of time then
  4. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

HWPen hasn't been updated.
  5. clove86

clove86 New Member

ah after talking to the HWpen developer this is what he said in summary:

Jay Sun - "HWPen is not available on 2.0 firmware. 2.0 firmware have its own hand writing input."

I found my solution thanks guys!