iOS 3.1 Hunger For Knowledge

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mallachai, Sep 14, 2009.

1. mallachai

mallachai New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hello yes i was wanting to ask a few questions. First of let me say that I am the type of person who becomes happy by learning new things and using that knowledge to perform a free service to someone or for short doing someone a favor lol. So Lets say I wanted to join the Dev Team and help them jailbreak the new firmware. What would I need to know so that they would let me in? I'm not sayinng that I want to be in or anything. What I want to know is where did they get their knowledge to know how to jailbreak the past firmware versions and the upcoming jailbreaks? I wish to know this so I may look into it and do a little bit of exerimenting myself. So comment, question, or yell at me if you wish (though I dont want you to...) Thanks in advance!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Ummm... They're hackers. So trial-and-error. And googling. That's how they learned, but they got this thing down to a 't' now.
  3. mallachai

mallachai New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I know that haha (not trying to sound rude). But I gotcha thanks for the answer man, or woman.... I know im probably about to sound dumb but what did you mean you you said "but they got this thing down to a 't' now"?
  4. The_OneDa

The_OneDa New Member

Practice makes perfect, they worked hard (& still do) to be able to do what they're doing know. Most people just teach themselves by trial & error. You have to work long & hard to be able to do the kinds of things the Dev Team does. Also, the one thing that really helps you out is to have patience.
  5. mallachai

mallachai New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah they have been working and worked really hard and i thank them for that. I have the patience I just dont know if I have the time with school and all....