huge problem, cant restore.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ari., Jan 14, 2008.

1. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    my prefrences app has GONE, it dont load, and if i restore i lose 2k songs and thats a big no no for me.

now, if i downgraded to firmware 1.1.1, then back to 1.1.2 will thsi fix the prefrences app??
  2. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    by downgrading u have to restore and maybe it has to do with a theme u applied or did u hide it by accident but other then that u may have to restorre
  3. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

OK, first of all we have to make sure the Preferences is truly gone.. Do you use a FTP program for your iPod?
  4. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

We should troubleshoot first before we even think about restoring.. Thats are last resort..
  5. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thts wht i said i gave options based on wht he said also he said maybe he should downgrade but i said downgrading will restore the problem as i said can easy be tht he hid the app maybe with customize etc or a theme he applied hid it
  6. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    well i used winscp, and it must have affected the pref, it loads, then takes me to main ipod screen.

I cant use winscp cause i cant connect to wifi as the wifi settings in the pref app rofl... its not hidden, cause icon is on main screen..

I have downgraded before without losing music - i think, but i cant lose 2K songs .. i had soemthign called podworks, which allows u to transfer/backup ur ipod touch, but ut but, you need ot pay,... im to poor

Please Register or Log in to view images

i need this app back :'(
  7. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    please help me

Please Register or Log in to view images

I dont mind restoring, if i can backup, but the onyl softare i can find onyl allows 250 songs and u can onyl do 1 song at a time, unless i buy the full version...
  8. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    ok i managed ot get a wifi connection so i can connect to winSCP
  9. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

Install Mobile finder app, then search through the apps through finder. Hope that helps.
  10. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    mhm nah thansk anyway, i got icon on ipod home screen, when i clcik it loads the image background, but then after 30 secs takes me home page (of ipod)... :/