Huge Font?!?!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by jdknauer113, Nov 14, 2009.

1. jdknauer113

jdknauer113 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The size of all the graphics on my ipod touch 3g have changed to almost being permanently magnified. Its as if the screen is zoomed in on only part of the normal full screen and its very difficult to move the point of view around! help anyone please! i restored 3 times still like this! i dont want to take it to apple but i dunno what else to do...
  2. gigorga

gigorga New Member

Easy fix.

SSH into your iPod go to the THEME you are using usually found in /Library/Theme.XXXXX

Then click on info.plist. Look for UnDockedIconLabels and look right under it for Font size normal size is 10. I put mines on 0 to make them virtually impossible to see but they look like white dots not big but tiny.
  3. jdknauer113

jdknauer113 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i already restored no way to ssh in like im running stock firmware and its still zoomed in
  4. gigorga

gigorga New Member

Just jailbreak it again with Blackra1n and SSH from there then restore again. If not restore again with an earlier version of the Firmware then restore again with the newer version. If it still doesn't work redownload the firmware might be a download issue.
  5. jdknauer113

jdknauer113 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    thats what im saying i couldnt because i couldnt move the screen around at all but i just dfu mode restored for like the 20th time and it somehow worked
  6. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Doesn't the 3rd gen have a zoom function? Like if you triple tap the homescreen or something?
  7. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4