Hud Image Showing Up On iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by imnucknfuts, May 20, 2008.

1. imnucknfuts

imnucknfuts New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Today i was at school listening to music and my ipod froze for about 10 seconds then unfroze and i went to turn the volume up and the HUD Image come up and the bars moved up with the increase in volume.like in pocket touch if you know what i mean.now am i wrong or does this only happen on iphone? its never happened before.and iv always wondered what the hud image was for in customize.

so how did i do this?
  2. Jay_21

Jay_21 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It does happen on the ipod touch. But i think it only happens when you dubble tap the home button to bring up the music controls, turn down or up the volume, holding your finger on the volume knob and press the home botton once. It will show up but only for a sec. I think its just shadow of the iPhone firmware.
  3. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    This happened to me once when changing the volume in a YouTube video. It fixed itself after a reboot.
  4. legallyillegal

legallyillegal New Member

double click the home button twice to bring up the quickmenu (volume, prev/next/play/pause)

adjust the volume - while still holding the volume slider, press the home button again to close, and then release your finger from the screen

one of 2 things will happen:

volume hud display if you release quickly (also if you hold the volume knob for a while before closing)
    else springboard restart

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Faktor4

Faktor4 Active Member

Well... look what i found.

I was having this same issue, except i know exactly how i did it.

1. Go to Music.
    2. Go to Songs.
    3. Go to Shuffle.
    4. While the song plays... mess with the volume.
    5. Hit the "Songs" tab (I think thats what its called) or just slide your finger on the album art from left to right, so you go back to songs.
    6. The image will appear. You can even hit the home button, and it stays there for about 6 seconds.