Howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by SkylarEC, Nov 7, 2007.

1. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I never posted a introductory thread, so I thought I'd do it now. Some of you may have noticed me around these parts already; I get around.

Basically, I am just your average 24 year old cat. I spend my mornings at work, and my afternoons doing whatever. I love to play guitar more than anything else in the world. But when I am not doing that, I also like to play Guitar Hero. I make stupid webpages in my free time, have a staggeringa mount of Kung Fu movies, and I love the tv show Scrubs.

On weekends. you can usually find me passed out somewhere. I love booze...

I am a Gemini, I love extended periods of time at the beach, and I collect sand that I've gathered into regionalised bottles form more than one ocean (three, three oceans). You could say I get around. I do average 30,000 miles on my car per year.

Incidently, more than a few friends say that I remind them of the cats from that "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" show. I must agree. Personalitywise, that is me almost to a T.

Any other questions, I'll be around.

Dr. Skylar E. Cantu, DFA
  2. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    What exactly is your doctor position?
  3. SkylarEC

Any position I want. I'm not an MD. I'm a doctor like how Stephen Colbert and Harry S Thompson are. In fact, I'm much (much) more a doctor like Harry S Thompson is.
  4. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    SCRUBS!!! I agree... one of the best TV Shows out there. And Guitar hero... do u have an XBOX 360?
  5. SkylarEC

I'm thinking about getting an XBOX360. For now I'm okay with my PSII. I would much rather have the PSIII, so I might just get that instead of the XBOX.
  6. TSOnTheDrums8892

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Aww... No way dude... I was thinking about getting the PS3 too but then I saw that the XBOX Live community is so huge and like 90% of my friends have XBOX's. Plus I actually think the graphics might be a little better (even though the specs don't suggest it). Trust me, get a 360 w/ Xbox Live and Halo 3. You will LOVE IT.
  7. SkylarEC

I know, that's what's tearing me. ALL of my friends have 360's, but I am a die hard PlayStation fan. Also, my brother has a PS3 (bought it when it first came out), so it'd be nice to get one of my own.
  8. TSOnTheDrums8892

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, I know what you mean, I like Playstations, but the truth is, Sony is pretty much falling apart in the video game industry. Microsoft is taking over! Frickin' Bill Gates, that guy is awesome.