Howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by JDogg, Nov 20, 2009.

1. JDogg

JDogg New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey all, JDogg from Australia here, I don't have an ipod touch YET, a little about my Ipod history, I got my first ipod, it was a used ipod nano, when I say used I don't mean it was in bad condition, few scratches on the back but other than that it was fine, anyway I bought this off my mate for like $5, best deal ever or what?, anyway that eventually broke sometime in 2006, went down to the apple store and bought 2 Ipod Video (5.5g) 80gb ipods, they cost about $600 each

Please Register or Log in to view images

, few months after that the classic was released, 120gb for cheaper than I bought my 80gb video

, anyway I'm STILL using my ipod video, it's a great little thing and I use it a lot, had it for going on 4 years, but I like the idea of an Ipod Touch, something to entertain me while im on the toilet hehe, so yeah that's about it

2. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hello, welcome!

P.S. why did you get 2 iPod videos?
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Welcome

I personally love the classic/video (they're pretty much the same to me). I had an 80gb classic which, after many drops, started freezing and buttons aren't working as well anymore, but anyways, after awhile, I got fed up and got myself a 64gb iPod Touch

I still miss my class though, I might continue using it for videos and bring it along with me.