Howdy from Brazil

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by loganirado, Feb 23, 2010.

1. loganirado

loganirado New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello guys, how are you doing? I'm a brand new member from this community. I live on Brazil.

I have to apologize for something: on the moment of my registration, I lied. I said that I own an iPod touch. It is not true.. yet. But I really hope it becomes true soon.

I'm still somewhat confused about this whole iPod touch stuff. i mean, I'm from the time where people used iPod just for listening to music.. now there is a bunch of new stuff you can do using it.. evolution is great lol..

So, I don't have a mp3 player at the moment and I'm considering to purchase my ipod touch to fill this hole in my life. I wish it came with a camera embedded, but I'm aware that it doesn't have camera already.

I could buy an iphone, but I don't use the cellphone "function" very much (yeah, I'm unpopular, don't have many friends and hence don't receive many calls), so I'm almost sure I'll stick with the ipod.

It will take some time until I actually have money to purchase it, meanwhile, I'll spend some time in this forum to learn what I'll have to do in order to use my ipod to the fullest. I hope you expert guys can help me with this.

Anyways, its nice to join this community. Cheers for everyone.
  2. maxam

maxam Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello! Hope you enjoy it here and I hope you also learn a lot. Good luck in saving for the iPod Touch.
  3. loganirado

loganirado New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks for the welcome. Maybe I'll be able to purchase it on the middle of march.. but not quite sure yet.