howdo u make your own appz

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by botty, Jan 14, 2008.

1. botty

botty New Member

i used search and nothing came up so dnt flame me for this thread i just rele need sum help i just recently got into desighning themes and stuff got gd so was just wondering ow do u do applications thnk u if ther is a link u can post would be grateful
  2. Bernstein229

Bernstein229 New Member

I can't really help but I do know that you have to know C++, Javascript, and HTML. If you know those then ask somebody. If you don't, either learn the language, or ask an experienced developer to make one.
  3. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

NO OFFENSE, but i dont think ur an experienced coder with your spelling mistakes...

If u were an experienced coder, you would already know about everything i am going to tell you now.

iPod and iPhones run on Mac OS X with Leopard. You need to be experienced with the Leopard Toolchain, there are many books out there. Simplest way to compile an application is by using Cocoa, (which does not have a Windows version, I think)

You can pm SkylarEC if you want, hes a really experienced coder for the iPod and he can probably give you more info than i can...
  4. botty

botty New Member

i no my spelling is terrible i am part dyslexic lol lucky me u cud say anyway ive recently just purchesed a mac mini get it friday so im just trying to gather information at the moment but thnks for replying
  5. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

hey man, sorry i didnt know about that
  6. botty

botty New Member

no worries mate thts why i luv spellcheck lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

anyways ye just want any info so if u no of any gd websites pm me plz if u dnt mind mte
  7. SkaterGOD/DOOD23

SkaterGOD/DOOD23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I really feel for you man, but when writing code there is no spellcheck, so it would be tough to write accurate code. What you could do though is get someone to type it for you. There are many ways to make an application with computer languages. You will find some INTERESTING stuff in the ipodtouch toolchain development part of this forum.
  8. botty

botty New Member

chers mate ahhh no worries my best mate will help me normally does chers anyway guys ill take a look at the toolchain part chers anymore help u can give wud be great thanks fo ya tme
    and hepl
  9. SkaterGOD/DOOD23

SkaterGOD/DOOD23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No problem!

No problem, I hope you learn and enjoy a lot. Have a fun experience programming! And private message me when you have made an application!
  10. JonMS

JonMS New Member

mac mini's blow
    you could of build your own "hackintosh" for around the same price.