How would I change this?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by Cephaus, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Cephaus

Cephaus New Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't know where else to post it

Is there anyway to change "Ipod" in the upper left hand corner to something else?
  2. music4life

music4life Active Member

Why yes, there is. Next time if you'd search it'd be great but I'll go head and tell you.

There are two ways. If you would like to have your own custom word just download Make it Mine (MIM) in installer. Found under the utilities category.

The other way would be to download customize from installer. Can't remember the category or the source but if you have the right source it'll be under all packages at least.

Then download a customize theme that has carrier icons and you change it through customize..

One min lemme go find you the source for customize.

EDIT: Ok, what you can do is you can either go to repo.sc (web address) and register and search for the app so you can add the source yourself, OR, you can add repo.sc/bonerguitar to your sources list in installer and go to all packages and look for it.
  3. Cephaus

Cephaus New Member

Thank You Sooo Much