How to use iBrickr on JB1.1.4(confirm ziphone on 16G)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by HKengineer, Mar 8, 2008.

1. HKengineer

HKengineer New Member

I have a 16G ipod. it's one of the earlier version with 1.1.1 when i purchased.
    I confirm that using ziphone 2.5, my ipod CAN be jailbroken. there's a thread about how to do it here:http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45767

IF you just click once on jailbreak, you still get the BSD root ERROR. but by clicking serveral times, JB will be done. just when you see the apple logo, you can celebrate your Jailbreak.

ok,here is what i wanna ask, how to use ibrickr on my 1.1.4 JB ipod or anything like ibrickr to install apps via USB ? when in 1.1.2, ibrickr works well except that installer can't work. but in 1.1.4, ibrickr says that my iphone is not free and it can do nothing.

ANY HELP!!PLEASE.
  2. bboy029

bboy029 New Member

I also have a question regarding iBricker. I just recently put my iPod 16gb out of recovery using iBricker. Now, everytime I plug in my iPod and open iBricker my computer shuts down. What could be the cause of this?
  3. HKengineer

HKengineer New Member

and also i find those iphone apps from MOBILE FINDER, even though i don;t see them on my ipod.anybody to explain?
  4. jypres1

jypres1 New Member

same problem for me too. i want ibrickr for jb 1.1.4 16gb touch