How to transfer music from iPod/iPhone to iTune/computer?

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by gaby821211, Jan 26, 2010.

1. gaby821211

gaby821211 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    One of the frequently ased question by iPod users may be "how do you transfer music from my ipod to my new computer"?

Assume that you old PC just crashed and all your music on your iTunes was also lost there. But your iPod still keeps the music. So you have to transfer your music from your iPod to your new PC? What should you do to make it? Well,the best solution here is Aniosoft iBackup.
    Aniosoft iBackup enables you to transfer iPod's music and other content to any storage device and iTunes as well. And both the backup in the storage device can be recovered and restored with no any change and no any risk.And the data in the iTunes is quite in accord with the iPod's data including its playlists and etc.

Please Register or Log in to view images

There is a note that needs your attention,you have to turn off the auto sync of the iTunes before you can make this transfer.
    Step 1: Download Aniosoft iBackup and install it.

Step 2: Lanuch Aniosoft iBackup .

Step 3: Plug your iPod to your new PC where a new iTunes has been installed.

Step 4: Then Aniosoft iBackup detects your iPod automatically and then you can transfer your music that you want to maintain to the newly installed iTunes on your new PC and keep a backup files somewhere in your PC or another external hard drive in case of another hard drive crash or accidently data lose.
  2. xFKSxSquirrel

xFKSxSquirrel Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks. I might be gettin a new comp and I don't want to lose my 10 gigs.
  3. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

or you can just use sharepod, which is idiot proof and its free.