How to request another super mod review infraction?

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by FruitRocks, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FruitRocks

FruitRocks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well I just got an infraction for supoddely talking about "illegal/pirated" material. I think that this was totally unfair on how the mod treated it as. Could I send it to another mod somehow?
  2. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

You'll probably get infracted for trolling now.
  3. FruitRocks

FruitRocks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how is that trolling? i asked it in the apporiate forum category
  4. mithical

mithical New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm sure you still got some 'points' left over before an actual ban, so just chill and reread over the rules again to make sure it won't happen again.
  5. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

Why would another mod think it's not illegal? You were talking about [PIRACY] which is clearly illegal and against the rules.

So why do you think you shoudnt get an infraction?
  6. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    You're not banned, just leave it as it is.
  7. FruitRocks

FruitRocks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    omg. because i wasn't telling people what it was. besides half of us know what it is. i was telling people that it "bricked" my ipod, and i had to restore it. so, why don't the mods go ahead and give you a ban for being the smart ass and talking about when you aren't supposed to right here? again, it's people's own morales. if they want to go ahead and google it, they can. i'm not telling them what it is, stupid. e.x. somebody supposedly stole a car but got out of jail, but it turned out to be false. i then say "oh yeah i remember hearing about somebody saying about somebody stealing a car on the news." should i have to go back in jail for saying that? no!! same thing goes with this. it's called MORALES
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    yes, but one more i get banned off this site!
  8. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Any discussion/posting of it is.

From DA RULEZ: "Posting or discussing about cracked applications (including patched MobileInstallation)"

You posted about it.

Also, morale = spirit or attitude, as in: The coach gave a pep talk to lift the team's morale.

So I don't see how that has to do with anything.

There's no point arguing against the rules, the rules are there for a reason.

Although you could discuss the rules here: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72996
  9. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    you, sir, are incorrect. moral = of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical(from dictionary(dot)com)

morale(the world you were thinking of) = emotional or mental condition with respect to cheerfulness, confidence, zeal, etc., esp. in the face of opposition, hardship, etc.(also from dictionary(dot)com)

now, although he did spell it morales, the word he obviously meant to use was morals. it's not 100% relevant to the example he gave, but i could see why he used it.

that is all.
  10. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    What part of "posting or discussion" is so hard to understand?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.