How to Rearrange the icons on your iPod Touch!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by monstermac77, Nov 21, 2007.

1. monstermac77

monstermac77 New Member

Hey Everyone!

I Just finished A document that explains really really simply how to rearrange the icons on your iPod touch! I can't post it up here because it's just a tad too big. Just send me an email asking me for it, I'll send it to you within 24 hours! I've already sent it to a bunch of people all of them found it extremely usefull and really easy to use!

Thanks!

Feel free to email me on ANYTHING related to the iPod Touch or iPhone!

Tip: When your listening to music and the screen is off and it gets to loud or you want to go the next or previous song, it doesn't matter if you have a password whip out your iPod and double tap the home button. The slide to unlock page will pop up but it will have additional volume and track adjustments!

My Email: Josephpuccio@gmail.com
    My AIM: Monstermac77
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

There is already a program that does exactly what you are talking about. It is called iOrder. This seems pretty shady.

I warned you guys so don't come complaining to me if this is a scam.
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

I also agree about the shadiness. Post it in parts. But yeah, there is iOrder too.
  4. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks, but I'll stick to Customize.

BTW, I'm glad that you mentioned the way to get the controls up, because I did this once by accident, and I couldn't figure out how I did it!
  5. monstermac77

monstermac77 New Member

Yeah

Same thing happened to me, I just figured out how it happened, it's a great way to adjust the volume when your on safari.
  6. monstermac77

monstermac77 New Member

One thing I would like to mention is this way you can see everything on your iPod, and you can manually customize everything. Like changing things you wouldn't be able to change threw customize. All you have to do is go to System/Library/CoreServices/springboard and you can customize a lot of stuff, and if your on cyberduck or any other application that offers the same abilities you can edit any icon on your springboard or dock, just go to applications and choose the application you want to change, find a new icon, name it icon.png, drag and replace and once your restart your iPod it will show up as the new icon! I do recommend making a backup of the icon just in case you want to switch back.

If you want more information just email me!

-Joe
  7. dmgmantis

dmgmantis New Member

Iorder *cough* *cough*
  8. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Bringing up old threads to raise your post count *cough* *cough*