how to rearange icons on 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by CaliScreamin, Jan 16, 2008.

1. CaliScreamin

CaliScreamin New Member

i know how to do it with the jailbroken customize, but I got the 1.1.3 itouch and they said you could rearrange the icons. how do you do it? I looked in settings and i couldnt find it. someone please help me.
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hold a application for a while... it should start to wiggle...

Thats only for the 20$ thing i think...
  3. Tyr0

Tyr0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    did u pay the 20 dollars? if so, hold down on an icon, wait for a jiggle then drag it. then click home.
  4. cameleon1267

cameleon1267 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you have to buy the upgrade pack with the iphone apps if you want to move the icons.
  5. jadphoto

jadphoto New Member

Yea i usually helps if you read the notice that pops up after you install the apps.

But, you hold down an app for a little and it will start to wiggle. Press the home button to finish.

NOTE: this only works if you have the $20 upgrade.
  6. CaliScreamin

CaliScreamin New Member

thanks. when I went to the apple store today, to return mine, the guy was fixing it and he gave me the extra 5 apps for free. So maybe if you guys really want them, go tell them that its not working or something and theyll maybe test it out on there computer and give you a free upgrade thing. But i do remember there was a pop up on it, but the guy was testing it while it came up and he just click OK on it or something. I didnt really see it cause it came up really fast.