how to put movies on iphone

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by nerdy1, Oct 2, 2008.

1. nerdy1

nerdy1 New Member

been having a hard time and have been looking for hours.. I have my movie formated to mp4 and i placed it in itunes but it will not sink with my 2.1 iphone 3g. Any help? make a new play list?
  2. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Have you got settings to Manual sync?
    If your getting an error saying cant sync cause of wrong format, download Videora and convert it to .mp4, even if it alread in that format.

I download a film in mp4 fomrat but would not sync untill i converted it myself
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Go to the summary page after you plug in your ipod and go to Movies and make sure that movie is checked to be synced.
  4. nerdy1

nerdy1 New Member

well i have the video in mp4 format and i have in movie section on my itunes 8 and i have iphone 3g i go to the phone-> video and it says you have no rented movies in the library when there is and its waiting to be put on phone after i converted it to mp4 last night...
  5. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Does it give you a message that says the video cannot be played on your iPod?
  6. nerdy1

nerdy1 New Member

i cant even find where to sync it thats the thing when i go to video tab on iphone to get my movie it just says there is no rented movie in your library and, the vid was playable through itunes too.. I just need to find the button to put movies on it. I tried dragging and it didnt work.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    any help?
  7. stepheire

stepheire Member

ssh a Video or movie

hello quick question can we ssh a Video or movie with winscp?
    thanks