How to put "iPhone apps" on 1.1.3 JailBreak??

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by rumpster, Jan 31, 2008.

1. rumpster

rumpster New Member

I installed AriX's 1.1.3 jailbreak upgrade from a jailbroken 1.1.2 iPod Touch. How do I put the new versions of Google Maps, Mail, etc., on my Touch? I've tried the AppleRepo.com packages from Installer, but they do not show up on Springboard -- even though they appear in the "uninstall" tab of installer (as if they are installed), just as do the old 1.1.2 apps I had before the 1.1.3 jailbreak made them disappear.
    So (and I think lots of people would like to know):
    HOW DO YOU INSTALL APPS (especially the iPhone apps) on a jailbroken 1.1.3 Touch? Thanks!

P.S., SSH doesn't work, so I only use Installer.
  2. iTouchCesar

iTouchCesar New Member

check the 1.1.3 section for ipodtouchmaster's posts. he got this for you.
  3. link_08

link_08 New Member

and once u get them, your video and calendar wont work, i just did it and i;m crazy, i cant play videos and i love calerdar dude, u can also try the ijailbreakmobile source for that, i also tried to reset all my setting , still no video no caendar, ssh with iphonebrowser, i cant ssh with scp so i use that
  4. rumpster

rumpster New Member

thanks guys. and thanks link for the headsup... I'll be cautious. That sucks. Good luck restoring video and calendar. I was trying to SSH with SCP too... I'll try iphonebrowser...
  5. rumpster

rumpster New Member

WOW! iPhoneBrowser is a Godsend!! This is exactly what I was looking for! Why would ANYONE muck around with shoddy SSH crap, when all you have to do is use this program to browse your iPhone/iPod Touch via USB!!!! THANKS!