How to put custom songs on tap tap 2 for a jailbroken itouch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Hguy44, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Hguy44

Hguy44 New Member

To play custom songs on tap tap 2. First you will need to download finder and dtunes from cydia. Note: dtunes is just a app for listining to downloded songs. Now let's get started. Step 1: download a song of your choice from the net. Another note: the song u are downloading of the net should be longer or the same time length of the song on tap tap. Step 2: download some songs from tap tap. Step 3: now go to finder press a command at the top right part of the screen it should look like this "~" next go to library then into downloads. Step 4: highlight your downloaded song by tapping it next press the file command at the bottom of the screen and press copy. Step 5: press "~" again and go to appilcations. Step 6: go to the tap tap app the app should start with e587d now go documents then tracks. Note: this is the hard part remember the artwork of the song u downloaded on tap tap because a pic of the artwork is going to show once entering the file. Step 7: I trust you have found your file with the matching artwork of the song. Now you are going to paste your song in that file and press the modify command at the bottom of the screen and you are going to rename it audio.m4a. That's all to it I will be putting up a post soon on how to change the artwork of the song. If you have any questions don't hesatate to ask.
  2. mohaas05

mohaas05 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    That only modifies the audio. The taps will still be to the beat of the old song and will be way out of sync with the new one. Kinda pointless if you ask me.
  3. Hguy44

Hguy44 New Member

I am sorry if u found this dissapointing
  4. mohaas05

mohaas05 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Me too.