How to move the time on the top bar to the right side more..?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by replicat0r, Aug 14, 2008.

1. replicat0r

replicat0r New Member

how do u move the time from the middle to the right more.. cause i got a custom carrier icon.. and when the carrier + wifi is on . the wifi overlaps the time.. i shrank the carrier icon.. but there is a giant gap between the wifi and carrier for some reason.. grr so how do u move the time over?
  2. cs475x

cs475x New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    when you say 'shrunk' your carrier icon, did u edit the image (im assuming its an image, not just text) and make it shorter with something like photoshop? if you did, you need to cut of the rest of the image (blank space)

if you already did and there stll is a gap, then open your springboard file, find the time string and add a few url formatted spaces (%20 = ' ' (theres a space in between the parenthesis)) before the string and that would probably do it... i can help you with this method if u want
  3. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    is this some mac leopard theme that you downloaded? if it is, then its the carrier icon, i know it is cause i had that too and i was like wtf? lol yeah, its the carrier
  4. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Add a transparent area to the right of your carrier to push it over? Dunno.
  5. cs475x

cs475x New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    no, he said the wants to move the time and adding a transparent area (which is what i suggested he cut off of the photo in photoshop) will just move the wifi icon over the time even more

the time is in a fixed position and cannot be moved unless editing the springboard file by finding the time string

i know im (supposedly) an 'amature' - and i have only had my ipod since around the end of july but i know what im doing