[HOW TO] Mocha Lite on OSX

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Hiratai, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Hiratai

Hiratai Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    HEY! WTFUXUP MY HOMIES?!

Alright, down to business. What's were going to do is get Mocha Lite from the App Store [link] to work on OSX and such. It'll work in less than 5 minutes if you follow the SIMPLE instructions.

First, what you do is download the app from the store on either your iPhone/iPod Touch or App Store.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Once you've done all that mumbo jumbo, you want to go into System Preferences and under Internet & Network hit "Sharing". You'll have a screen like this one :

Now if Screen Sharing is "off" simply turn it on by clicking "Computer Settings..." and click the "VNC viewers may control screen with password" and then set a password of your choosing. Once that's all finished and nicely done you can go into the Mocha Lite app on your iPhone/iPod.

What you want to do now is hit "Menu" then "Edit Connections" then choose the first of the 6 computer tabs. Now if you refer to the image where I showed you the "Sharing" preferences you will see "Other computers can access you computer at vnc://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx..." The x's correspond for each of your IP address' digits. Now place that IP into the "VNC Server IP address box in the app. Then, place the SAME password you set earlier in the "VNC Password" box. Here's what MINE looks like, your IP should and probably WILL be different.

Here's what it looks like once you've hit "Connect". Note that this is MY screen yours will not look the same.

2. Ipodtouch97

Ipodtouch97 Banned

wow thnx it worked for me!
  3. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Is this For Mac only or can it be used for PC to?

EDIT: DW i read th description its for PC too....YAY

EDIT 2: 1. Is this free or is there a Fee?

2. And what program did you use on your computer....like the VNC Program...?

4. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    aww mine still doesn't work

5. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    This is really cool. I'm glad that there is VNC on the appstore. It seems most of the jailbroken apps are being transfered to the appstore but improved quite a bit. This is awesome especially since it is free.