How To Mix up Themes as your own!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by IpodUser137, Feb 11, 2010.

1. IpodUser137

IpodUser137 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay What you will Need is to SSh your iPod/iPhone. It will take you to Library and Media go back, Look for Stash open it and go to Theme.P0dnE3.
    After That You Make a Folder Named whatever you want your Theme to be. Open it Up and Make 5 Folders Named (Case Sensitive write it exactly Like this) Bundles, Folders, Icons, UIImages and UISounds.
    Read First!!!
    If your making a normal theme with just a wall paper and the Icons you will Need to Make 2 Folder Bundles and Icons and choose a Wall Paper! Then Drag icons that you like to you Icon folder! And open Bundles of the theme your using and drag that into you Bundle folder of The theme your making.
    Open up The SSh and get how ever many Themes you would Like to Mix it up with your own.
    Open up the Theme you would Like to use as a wall paper. Just Drag it to your own theme File. If you choose a wall paper get everything around it if it has Default, Dock, Firefox docks with Lock backgrounds and widgets choose that and everything els that is not the File Widgets.
    Some have Files where it says com.apple.Calculator/Springboard, Etc and when you open it it says (pressed, )pressed, +-BasicPressed and +-Pressed and More. Just take the file you would like as the icon so i would take com.apple.Calculator because i Like it. And Keep Doing that With all the other different the other com.apple.Whatever and put it in Bundles.
    Next, Folders. These are the icons of such as icons of file folder Like the apps. Example, Lets say you are using iNav-CrazyBlack1 Folders. It'll show The Apps.app From The categories App. Thats where if you like How the icon is because it'll show a picture(s) of it.Keep Choosing as Much as you want but Not the Same!
    Next, Icons These show the Icons of the Real App Picture from folders. The Folders are Basically The shape and size of the Icons. Drag many you would Like to your own theme.
    Next are UIImages. You Would Have to choose only one from all the Themes you are using Because you cant keep dragging Then differently because it would look to Crazy and wouldn't work so that's just Like a waste of a File so choose one a drag it into UIImages The Same With The UISounds choose one because if you mix it up it might glitch the sound and never stop. it happened to Me and i Had to reboot my ipod.
    Next witch is the Last File. Widgets. You Might Have it if your using Themes Like iNav CrazyBlack1/ Ani remix/ Sterling Silver. Take That File of Widgets you would like to use and place it in your own Theme. Once thats done you Are Down With your Own Theme and sometimes The Springboard will Crash because it not One Theme Its Different Themes So Just Restart.
    We are done with your own Theme If you have Questions Message me or Post in This Thread...
  2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Please add some sort of formatting to this. It's make it a lot better to read.

Or post in this thread?
  3. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This is the same guy asking how to search for a tap to unlock theme in Cydia... doesn't make sense.
  4. IpodUser137

IpodUser137 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Lmao I'm Lazy but Smart... lol