Welcome to the iFans Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

How to manually apply a theme icon-set to all apps?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Deathunter, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Deathunter

Deathunter Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    How to manually apply a theme icon-set to all apps?
    I am talking about a winterboard theme not dreamboard, and as you know each theme has a limited icon-set, so I want to know if it is possible to somehow how force the theme icon-set on all the apps I have installed on my iPhone?

If what I am asking for is not possible, then is there is way to limit a theme icon-set only on the apps of my choice?!
  2. dkun7944

dkun7944 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    With Winterboard, no it's not possible, unfortunately. But with Dreamboard, it is possible, since Dreamboard is a much more advanded theming platform.
  3. Deathunter

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks for your response :) and you are right as Dreamboard has a much more professional themes than Winterboard, but all I want is an icons makeover, that is why I use Winterboard, any way, I found a tweak called "Masks" and I think that it is the closest thing that I can get for what I want.

I guess this topic can be closed now.
  4. dkun7944

dkun7944 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    You're welcome! If you need anymore help, than just PM me!
    Deathunter likes this.
  5. Deathunter

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Alright so I've been searching through cydia and I come across a tweak called "IconMaker" and I thought yep this is what I've been looking for, until I found that I have to make an icon for each app on it is own, and then I must create a theme folder with the icons and put it in winterboard directory, and that will take a really long time:(

But then I found exactly what I wanted, a tweak called "ThemeIconMaker" that can be used to automatically detect the installed apps that are not included in a theme and then applies the theme icon-design on them :) it is a good thing I find out about this tweak before I waste my time in creating icons one by one :D