How to make Installer and iPhone apps appear in Launcher?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AutoItKing, Jan 7, 2008.

1. AutoItKing

AutoItKing New Member

Does anybody know how to do this? If it is at all possible? I have tried changing things in the info.plist file, so I don't know. Or does launcher do that automatically because the developer is anal about that kind of stuff?

Edit: Also, How can I make the name of just one App go away? You know, the name under the Icon in SpringBoard. Just ONE App.
    Edit2:I figured out how to remove the name, but not put Installer into Launcher, I could just rename all of the files, but that will be weird.
    Edit3: Ok, I renamed it all to AppTapp, if you decide to do this: make sure that you edit the info.plist file to mirror your file name changes. There is a line that will say the name of the app, change that to what you renamed the folder and application file to.
  2. AutoItKing

AutoItKing New Member

3. doradus

doradus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    im confused by this also, can you add me on msn or send an e-mail to anthonyjones2008@hotmail.com

thanks so much if you can help, i really want to rename the things in launcher and edit whats in it too

(for all those people that will recomment categories ive tried that and i dont like it)