~~~~How To Make A Review~~~~

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by TheConqueror, May 31, 2008.

1. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

OK guys so I recently Made A Review and it was very successful! It even made the front page

Please Register or Log in to view images

. So i decided to post a little guide to making a great review! Ok so lets begin:

1)start off with a very general review and just things people would like to know (quality,where to get it, how long it takes to ship (if bought online) and some other very general things)

2) Start the review by showing a picture of the still packaged, brand new product. Everyone knows things look best when you just get them

Please Register or Log in to view images

3)Open the product and show pictures of what it looks like while its not on the iPod. This helps give the reader a small idea of what it may look like before and after

4) Apply the product to the iPod and show pictures of what it looks like. This shows that it MAY look better on the iPod then by itself (this happens in most cases)

5) Show all the ports and state how it is like to access them (hard to click home button, easy to click sleep button, etc.)

6) Give a general summary of the product.

7) Tell the cons and pros of the product.

Tips:
    -After every point, separate the text/pictures by skipping a line
    -Make everything easy to read, and understandable.
    -When you are making a list number it, it makes the list easier to read
    -Make the cons and pros in this easy to read format

Cons and Pros:

Cons
    -
    -
    -
    -

Pros
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

8) Finally i cant stress this enough with every point you make INCLUDE HIGH QUALITY PICTURES! If the pictures are bad quality the reader cant understand the real potential of the product, or if god forgive you don't have pictures, add some! If you happen not to have a minimum of a 5 mega pixel and over camera, try using some pictures off the internet, just be sure to state the person who posted it, because legal issues is the last thing you need.

9) Finish off by telling the people "If anything is unclear please comment". This helps you because the readers tell you what the want to know, and you can then edit your post and make it better for everyone

Ok guys if you want you can use my post as an example, just use your product. My post is here

~~~~How to upload photos to the selected region~~~~

Ok so this is something most people should know. Make a photobucket account at photobucket.com. Then after that upload your pictures from your computer to photobucket and you should be redirected eventually to a page where it shows all your pictures and these "links to them" copy the one that looks like this
    IMG : and then whatever there is there

so copy that and then paste it in the area you want

so for example

Text
    Picture
    Text
    Text
    Picture

so you can post your pictures after a point. Here is an example:

This is what the case looks like
    Picture

PS: when you post the code becomes a picture