How to lock some icons WHILE wiggle other icons

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sebastian___, Aug 6, 2008.

1. sebastian___

sebastian___ New Member

I searched this for one hour. Is there a way to lock an icon so it does not move no matter what ?

Because I like that you can move the icons arround - but this is not so usefull because other icons move to. SO you try to organize them..but it's difficult 'cause the other icons wich you already decided where to stay - they start to move to other places.

And also I would like to decide myself where the icons should stay - for example icons place only on the bottom or at the top.

This is done with Customize app ? I don't want to install Customize because I heard it's big and heavy and sometimes makes problems ..and I really don't wanna change anything else (like colors ..and stuff)
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I'd like someone to just make an icon orgasnising app... But I doubt anyone will
  3. apple_ipod

apple_ipod Member

It's not that hard to figure out which icons you want to go where.

4. sebastian___

sebastian___ New Member

It's not that simple. Because the icons start to move themselves. Let's say I want the mail icon to be in the down right corner. OK. I move it there. Perfect. Then I wanna move the google icon in the middle. BUt wait ...what is happening ? The mail icon which I just move were I want it...moved by itself some place else. That's annoying.

So I take it there isn't a Fix or an option for that ? That's strange if you think how many apps are there for customizing.