How to: Jailbreak 1.1.4 + Get iPhone applications + Get SummerBoard working, ANY iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by ipodtouchmaster05, Mar 10, 2008.

1. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Hey, this is the real 1.1.4 jailbreak using ziphone's method, but it works with ANY ipod touch. 8gb or 16gb or 32gb! I also show you how to get summerboard and the iphone applications on 1.1.4. All free and very easy to do! Video Link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_R5MDeyVw8

NO I did NOT make this method, ALL Credit goes to the maker of ziPhone. Thanks for this great jailbreak! The thing I did make was the summerboard fix in my repo. Credit also goes to fightforlife for this is the modified ziphone that he made. Thanks!

So test it out, and they should work. If you have any problems, please post them here and I will help you solve them. Also if the jailbreak did NOT work the first time, as in you got the BSD error or something else, then restore back to 1.1.4 and try again. It should work on the first try but may take a few tries. Thanks, and good luck! Please post if you got everything successfully.
  2. hourog

hourog New Member

FYI YouTube says video unavailable ?
  3. Ukyumeji

Ukyumeji New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

Ipodtouchmaster, can you verify the link to youtube? it says this video is unavailable...

Thanks
  4. ipodtouchmaster05

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Ohk, thanks for the tip. Not sure why youtube likes to do this to my vids. but it is not deleted, you just cant watch it yet I guess. Arg ill post video link on here when it becomes "available".
  5. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

Just post it so we can go at our free will until it becomes available. I need this tutorial, cause i just restored my ipod with high regrets.
  6. ipodtouchmaster05

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Im uploading the video on [PIRACY.mu], should be up in about 20-30 minutes.
  7. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

But isn't the youtube one just porcessing?
  8. ipodtouchmaster05

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    No, it is done prcessing, it says it is "live" but for some reason it isnt working yet. idk why but it has happened to my other videos before.
  9. Devts

Devts New Member

Thanks. Can't wait to see it.

Also, have you noticed if this 1.1.4 jailbreak has any problems? You know, like more freezing and stuff. Addtionally, is a 16gb touch gonna have more problems than an 8gb even though both technically work?
  10. Hypz

Hypz New Member

Is this a soft or hard jailbreak?