HOW TO: Instantly Upload Photos

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by Sup3rsonic, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Sup3rsonic

Sup3rsonic New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    How To Upload Photos from your jailbroken deivce instantly​

Please Register or Log in to view images

Most of you out there may be interested in knowing a simple method to upload photos from your device directly to the internet.

NOTE: You will need a jailbroken device on firmware 3.0 (or above) for the to work.

I was going to write a long description of this, but instead i have simplified it to a few easy steps:

1) Open Cydia, and go into Manage and then Sources. Make sure the BigBoss repo is added.
    2) Go to Search and then enter 'QuickShottr'.
    3) Once the app is displayed, tap on it.
    4) Install it and then restart your springboard.

What QuickShottr allows you to do is instantly upload screenshots to the internet and then instantly copys the link to your clipboard for you to use.

Now, whenever you take a screenshot it will be uploaded to Imageshack and the URL link will be instantly copied to your clipboard for you to easily paste. This is the easiest way to upload photos on your device.

To upload photos, all you need to do is view them and then capture a screenshot so it is uploaded to ImageShack for you to easily send to others.

Hope this helped!
  2. Ruamrudee

Ruamrudee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Didn't know this

Thanks for sharing! Will try it right now
  3. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I saw this in Cydia this morning. It sounds like a great idea, should help a lot with troubleshooting.

4. Sup3rsonic

Sup3rsonic New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah it should solve a lot of peoples problems hopefully! and it is so simple. i might add in more pictures sometime soon to make it easier to do...