how to install/get summerboard in 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by iloveipoditouch, Feb 4, 2008.

1. iloveipoditouch

iloveipoditouch New Member

hi, guys i jb my ipod to 1.1.3 using dev team way. I installed everything that is needed for summerboard including bosstoll, bsb, openssh, etc, but whenever i install summerboard from installer it said "package download failed". I try reinstalled it like 6 times already, same thing happened.(yes i downloaded the 1.1.3 official package 6 times)

Heres what i did,

firstly i restored ipod using power and home buttons, restored to 1.1.1, jailbreak it from jailbreakme.com.
    secondly i installed oktoprep, then jb to 1.1.2 with ssh installed.
    then installed bsd system, download 1.13 official package n installed. Got jb to 1.1.3, i go into installer and installed bosstool, moved fonts and ringtones, installed customise. Back to installer n install summerboard, it then said "package download failed". It always gave me this message.

Any way to fix this guys? im really trying hard to get summerboard. Pls help me
  2. iloveipoditouch

iloveipoditouch New Member

bump bump bump
  3. afiqqq

afiqqq New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah!

BUMP BUMP BUMP! 27 times jailbreak here.
  4. ketanitem

ketanitem New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    1.1.3-3 is buggy, go with ijailbreak and you'll never see the installer error again.