[How-To] How to download from [PIRACY.rs] using safari download plug-in

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jreid, Aug 20, 2008.

1. jreid

jreid New Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Hope this helps some folks. I noticed alot of people give smart answers when people ask for help with safari download plugin such as use the internet at home, etc. But not everyone has internet at home. I use 3g iphone so i do everything on the fly, at work in the car. So i like to download ipa mp3's then transfer to my cpu via iphonebrowser later. Alot of ipa and mp3 sites use [PIRACY.rs] so heres a fix i figured out......

Alot of times when u use [PIRACY.rs] it says the download session has timed out. I'm not 100% sure but i believe its cuz the phone or sometimes touch loses the connection or something like that. So what i do is go to the [PIRACY.rs] site of the download i want, so it gives me the option free or premium. Before i select one i open a new page in safari, then i go to seeqpod.com and download any song, the longer the better. When this download begins i switch back to the [PIRACY.rs] page then click free. The timer will begin and when its done u click to start the download and it should go to the safari download page. U should then click download.

I know its alot to go through but trust it works and if u really need to download from [PIRACY.rs] and are having problems this is ur way. If u r not having problems then great. Also if anyone knows how to download from [PIRACY.mu] ir zshare let me know cuz it always downloads a really small file are says safari cannot download this file.

Thanks in Advance....
  2. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2008
    im not sure there needs to be a method to use the noob friendly download gui....
  3. Blaze_Blaster

Blaze_Blaster Member

Jan 17, 2008
    well the only thing I learned from this was seeqpod.com XD