How to help for lock screen and springboard backgrounds. and slider text

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by NotTechSavy92, Feb 2, 2009.

1. NotTechSavy92

NotTechSavy92 New Member

Yes I know there are other threads discussing these issues but mines a little different. First- I have backgrounds for both my springboard and lock screen- however I want to change my lockscreen background to something different then my springboard- but when I change my lockscreen it changes my springboard too. how can i set my springboard so it wont change? and second- the slider text- I know I can change it through springboard strings but I dont have that for some reason- when I scroll down in customize it isnt there at all. anyone know why that is? so I want to change it manually the easy way- can anyone tell me step by step how to do that? people keep posting the file name of where to do that but not actually WHERE its found at. this would be greatly appreciated!
  2. bLIZZARD2309

bLIZZARD2309 New Member

in cydia got to themes spring board and find what your looking for

then themes lockscreen and find what your looking for

then go to winterboard find the lockscreen theme you downloaded and the springboard theme you downloaded and uncheck your current theme

if that is what your asking i hope that i have helped
  3. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i know it was an old thread but i'm only 1 day late...

this is @ bLIZZARD2309

springboard >>> /private/var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/Your.theme/wallpaper.png

lockscreen >>>/private/var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/Your.theme/LockBackground.png