How To Hack FieldRunners

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by chavone123, Nov 3, 2009.

1. chavone123

chavone123 New Member

Okay, Im new here and this is my first post i dont know if anyone posted this already but im going to.

So to hack fieldrunners you have to have WinSCP,and SSH
    open up WinSCP login and stuff then go to. private/var/mobile/applications and look for fieldrunners might look like this 98F823AE-7F25-4EC5-836A-2F3973DDBC6A. Now open up that and go into the FieldRunners.App. Once in there you will look for the tower you want to hack. look for these files.

tower_flame.tower
    tower_gatling.tower
    tower_goo.tower
    tower_lightning.tower
    tower_missile.tower
    tower_mortar.tower

open up the tower that you want to hack. you will see such things as min.damage and max.damage you can change that of the tower and it will change the damages you can also change the cost of each tower all the way to the right you will see cost="x" change the X to whatever cost you want save that and open the app it should be hacked. i dont have the orignal files so make a copy.

If this was confusing then reply to this and i will make a video.
  2. bryster126

bryster126 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    sorry to burst your bubble but theres a source you can add on cydia that has hacks for many games. one of them is fieldrunner. it gives you unlimited money and lives. the source is iphone.org.hk
  3. chavone123

chavone123 New Member

thanks for the source didnt know about that lol i feel stupid but i jailbroke my ipod about 3days ago and though this would be cool but guess not