How to Get Your Levelpacks on a Repo.

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by H3X, Apr 5, 2008.

1. H3X

H3X New Member

Driven, Gecko, and I have just created a new website that allows users to upload levelpacks and add them to a repository. Here is a quick tutorial:

1. Go to openrepo.org, then click the "Applications" Button at the top. Now click "Upload".

2. Now you have to make sure your zip is zipped correctly. This is crucial, because if it is not, it will not work on the repo correctly. To zip correctly on windows, follow either this tutorial or this tutorial. If you are on a mac, follow this tutorial.

3. Once you have your zip created, you can go back to the OpenRepo upload form and fill it out. Make sure you select "Iphysics levelpack" as the category. All of the fields are required, except for screenshots 2 and 3.

4. After you are done filling out the form, you can click submit. If you get any errors, make sure you filled everything out correctly.

5. Now the pack will be waiting for review. Once we have accepted the levelpack, it will be added to our repository (openrepo.org/repo) and to the application browse section of our site.

In the future, if you have made an update to your levelpack, you can upload it again. When we see that you have submitted an updated version, we will replace the older version with the newer version.
  2. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

yeh, i used this to get my portal one up, and my pack got favourited ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ w000000000t. enjoy it people, you can get it under iPhysics in your installer. SamW8 Portal Levelpack.
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

is openrepo down or something?
  4. H3X

H3X New Member

Yeah, it has been for a while.
  5. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

when's it going back up? I really liked it!