how to get the customize app. to work

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by braydon_is_legend, Jan 3, 2008.

1. braydon_is_legend

braydon_is_legend New Member

Hey i am having trouble with this whole customize app. I downloaded the app. from the installer but then when i try to use it nothing comes up on the customize things except for what i already have. Help please im new at all of this.
  2. stirpicus

stirpicus New Member

Okay, the application itself is only one piece of what you need.
    In order to change things, you need to put them on your iPoT through either installer or downloading them off the internet and SFTPing them to your device.

Example: You can download/install a new battery image through Installer, and then when you go into Customize and choose 'battery image' you'd see the newly downloaded option available to you.

Hope this helps a bit. If you poke around on these forums you'll find a couple of installer sources that have just about anything you could want to use in Customize.
  3. JustinCarpenter

JustinCarpenter New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Search next time please/
  4. aikipunk

aikipunk New Member

Everytime I download (through installer) themes nothing new comes up in the Customize App. any suggestions?

5. stirpicus

stirpicus New Member

Themes are handled through the application Summerboard.

Customize just deals in individual, system-level customizations, things like the battery image or sliders.