How to get rid of TTD.app icon on summerboard?...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Jodymitoma, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Okay, so I decided to take a quick peek at this app.. I knew I wouldn't keep it, but I didn't even get a chance to get that far.

I went to install the game, and I have an icon for it on my summerboard, but when I click it, a white screen comes up then goes away after about 3 seconds.

The app is not in the "uninstall" section under install.app, so I cannot remove it this way, nor can I remove the icon from the summerboard desktop by using categories or customize.

Can I get a bit of assistance here?

I've already tried re-installing the game - which by the way is still in the "installers" list under installer.app. Game still not working, nor can I remove it.

Darn bugger of a random icon on my summerboard is starting to get annoying, hehe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, to say the least.

I may have to just SSH into the thing and remove the icon this way.
  2. trianna

trianna New Member

Hate to say it, but SSH is probably needed to remove the icon/application. If it is just a phantom icon, I think customize has an option under reorder to hide an icon, but I am not sure.
  3. shuriken

shuriken New Member

read the directions? there is a separate file you need to copy over (in addition to installing the game) for it to function correctly.

if there is no uninstall, then you'll need to do it manually (or hide it as trianna suggested).

Please Register or Log in to view images