Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by stickman1000000, Apr 8, 2009.
anyoone know how to get all boards on touchgrind
Practice, 3 million is cake.
If you're looking to cheat, i think there is a tutorial around here, search.
i have searhed thats why i made a new thread and yes i am lookng to cheat
Practice, it's really not that hard, my record is 8,300,000 and for me that's a piece of cake.
I'm on the top 100, look up Fear2670 on touchgrind.com
im asking how to get them without practising not how good you are
I'm not implying anything, just look around the files for touchgrind.app, also try increasing score, that'll help.
You can try this
Or mess around in the files or something.. you'll probably find something
You could've also practiced instead of waiting for an answer and get all boards, OR google it (took me approx. 10 seconds to get you a do-able answer)
Have a nice day.
Grats =P that beats me
Click on the other version, when i updated i lost my score Please Register or Log in to view images
Please Register or Log in to view images
Mind if I ask what you did? When I start I always go all the way to the right and boardslide the rails.
I'd be glad to, maybe i'll post a guide:
1. You NEED the devil board to start with
2. Do a high kickflip, that should give you 2X
3. Do a high double kickflip, that should give you 4X
4. Do an impossible, that should give you 6X
5. Do a double impossible or a grind in order to get 8X
6. Once at 8X, it gets serious.
7. On 8X, align your board to a straight rail, come with good speed and timing and 360 flip darkslide then 360 flip out of the darkslide before reaching the end.
8. Keep doing step 7 until the end, if you lost your 8X, try getting it again, fast and do step 7.
1. Always align your board to rails.
2. Always do step 7 once in 8X
3. Practice step 7, it isn't always easy.
4. If you're fast, do a double 360 flip, practice that one as well for higher score.
5. Use the devil board.
6. Use multipliers, very useful.
7. Keep practicing and don't give up.
Separate names with a comma.