How to get Alakazam ?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Coolguy506, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Coolguy506

Coolguy506 New Member

Hi, i have pokemon emerald for the ipod touch gba emulator and i was wondering how i could get alakazam, since i need to trade to get it.. thanks.
  2. kholdilocks

kholdilocks Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    try playing on a pc emulator first, and use ar or gameshark to get alakazam, and then moving the save file to your touch.,
  3. Mazera

Mazera New Member

If you dont want to use gameshark codes, I could make alakazam a catchable pokemon in a patch of grass.

If you PM me your emerald rom, then tell me a place you want to be able to catch him, I can set it up for you.
    Also it can be level 5-100, or however low it goes
  4. bwnpwns

bwnpwns New Member

Hi Im on my ipod touch playing pokemon crystal is there anyway i can get Alakazam?
  5. iDestiny

iDestiny Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Guys, transfer and import your .sav file into VBA link (PC emulator) and trade from there (there is a faq on the website). You can trade OR battle using two computers connected by LAN or two emulators on one computer. I was able to battle and trade with my brother. Once done, save and export the .sav. SSH back into iDevice, set permissions to 0777. Enjoy.