How to Fix The 1.1.4 Jailbreak issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Edbro, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Edbro

Edbro New Member

step 1 try this keyboard problems
    install kb2 in installer and then if that doesn't work and your keyboard still freezes reset all settings after your reset your ipod of course.

step 2 if your having some kind of network problem reset network settings

WOW i wrote all that for nothing a way to fix all of the problems you get is
    to.................
    Re jailbreak tons of times don't worry i have gone through many problems and i fixed my ipod in many different ways.
    the way i jail break my iPod touch

ziphone 2.6 ziphone.org
    and visit my site cunninglydrawn.tk

first you restore your ipod
    if your having problems like its saying we could not restore your ipod well then force it in restore mode by? reseting it once
    then turn it on and quickly QUICKLY let go of the hold button and leave one of your 5 six or 4 fingers on the home button.
    Wahl ah it should be in restore mode and then itunes recognizes it and says your ipod needs to be restored and then restore it
    EXTRA YOU CAN SKIP THIS STEP IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU
    Now if u cant connect to your computer, your ipod has some issues.
    try to find a file or folder that has the usb connections like camera or ipod well its hard to explain but search it up in google my ipod is not connecting to computer some usb problem
    or you will see this sign pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your computer.
    o k on with that STEP 2

After your ipod is restored it should be brand new delicious unjailbreaked sexy ipod
    Well dont mind the spelling, Erm Now im sure you downloaded ziphone 2.6 or maybe theres a 2.7 NAH? well before you do anything go in to itunes and make a new name for your ipod and yea pictures and then you eject your ipod dont let it sync and turn off itunes
    THEN YOU UNZIP ZIPHONE

First i dont know why but i fixed NVRAM just in case i recommend you do this, but if the jail break still has problems re jailbreak and don't fix NVRAM

Now theres a button says ipod touch near jailbreak not sure? but yes a button called ipod touch jailbreak, CLICK THE BUTTON and wait your ipod should be done after a couple mins

okay its jailbroken now YAY WERE DONE, or are we?

This is what i did i checked my youtube to see if it was working i reset my settings and THEN I CONNECTED MY IPOD TO WIFI BEFORE I USED INSTALLER and then i got waited
    DONT WORRY REFRESHING SOURCES MAY TAKE 5 to 10 mins it takes a while. And then I installer BSD SUBSYSTEMS, COMMUNITY SOURCES and FIRST I UPDATED INSTALLER.
    And then i added the free Stuff iphone apps

ipodtouchmaster.com/files/repo.xml
    I DID NOT MAKE THIS OR TAKE ANY CREDIT OF THIS SOURCE IN ANY WAY
    THIS WAS MADE BY IPODTOUCHMASTER05

K then check all your apps after wards and make sure they work K?

THANK YOU ALL

CUNNINGLYDRAWN.TK
  2. jordanpooph555

jordanpooph555 New Member

Thank you for making this but a lot of these have already been posted and please search before you post
  3. shishka

shishka New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    And use proper grammar next time.