How To fix No-Icons Problem With ipod touch / Iphone.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Geekgod4, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Geekgod4

Geekgod4 New Member

Oct 23, 2007
    Please Register or Log in to view images

Ever had the Problem, when you make a major change to your ipods display order (say with Categories or something) and when your re-boot the icons are all gone??

Well i have. And if your dont already know how, Im gonna tell you how to fix it! arent you happy?

ok, here we go!

Step 1 * Download the files I have uploaded for you. (put them on your desktop or whatever...)

Step 2. * Install dock to your iphone by useing a program like ibrickr or breezy. (Ill let you figure that out.)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Step 3. * unplug your ipod / iphone and reset it by holding the sleep/wake button and the home button until it resets.

Step 4 * Connect to your ipod/iphone with a SSH. (I would hope you can figure out how!)

Step 5 * Re-Name the files that I have uploaded for you from ".txt" to ".plst" (without Quotes.)

Step 6 * Upload the files that I provided To : "/System/Core Services/" useing an SSH program.

Step 7 * ReBoot your ipod/Iphone and your done!!

I really hope that this helps Some people! If you have any questions AT ALL feel free to post them!

Attached Files:

2. comocho

comocho Member

Dec 1, 2007
    there should be a general Fix Sticky... or if not. this should definately be stickied.....