How to Fix Ipod Touch Charge(HELP)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by carrythecross, Feb 22, 2009.

1. carrythecross

carrythecross New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    oKAY, So recently I have been experiencing some charging difficulties with my ipod touch. It first started as I had to wiggle the cable around to get it to charge,(I would plug the cable in to charge it, And it would still not charge, But if i wiggled it to a certain degree/spot it would.)Thats when I thought one of the wires could have caught a short of some sort. But i was wrong, I just got a new cable once again, And now IT WONT charge at all Unless I bend the cable adapter tremendously upwards(Basically bending the thing in the itouch to a certain spot) And after awhile, Like 4 mins actually, the battery will skip the charge icon and go straight to the full battery Icon. And then it wont charge at all.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

, Does anyone know what I should do to fix my itouch.... Please any help at all.
  2. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Umm I'd try restoring, but I think it's a hardware problem. Try restoring first.
  3. carrythecross

carrythecross New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It wont stay connected long enough for the stupid thing to restore.. because when it disconnects it loses sync from computer also..-_-