How to fix blurry images from safari (the simple way)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Wills42, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Wills42

Wills42 New Member

So I posted this over in the iPhone forum, but I didn't know if everyone that has this problem goes there, so I'm going to post this again here for you all!

Hi, I've noticed a couple of people around here have had problems with image quality (blurry images) whenever an image was saved to the camera roll from Safari.
    Turns out, there is a simple fix for this!
    This fix requires a drawing app such as Brushes (Or any drawing app where you can take an image from your camera roll, and save to your camera roll).
    Now, just open the image that is blurry in the selected drawing app.
    Notice anything? The image is no longer blurry! Woo!
    Now just save the image back to your camera roll, and delete the old blurry image. You won't be needing it anymore.
    Problem solved.

(I think opening the picture in the drawing app reduces the size of said picture, making it less blurry. I'll try this the next time I find a blurry image to see the changes in quality. I'll also include a picture guide for those that don't understand how to do this (But would you really need it

Please Register or Log in to view images

))

Hope this helps all that have this problem!
  2. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hardly "simple", because you have to do it for all pictures, but it works.
  3. Wills42

Wills42 New Member

Ha

I meant 'simple' as in the quickest way. It was this, or edit the image directly in something like GIMP or Photoshop.

Please Register or Log in to view images