How to Exit DFU?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Llght, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Llght

Llght New Member

Jun 21, 2010
    I was messing around with iconoplasm and it got stuck so I turned it off and put it into DFU now it's not getting to the lock screen. How do i exit this or am I in a loop? (Apple Logo showing)
    3.1.3 MC Jail broken using spirit.

Nevermind, resolved, I only posted this cause I waited well over 10 minutes. Now it somehow restored. Thanks anyways for reading.
  2. Naveen121

Naveen121 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    1. Yeah, you may be in a boot loop.
    2. Your device is definitely not gonna go to the lockscreen if you put it in DFU mode.
    3. You aren't in DFU mode anyway because the white Apple logo is showing up.
    4. I am also on firmware 3.1.3 on my MC model iPod and jailbroken with Spirit. This happened to me before when I tried to get Swapmode, but it kinda failed. So it just froze and I did a force shut down (hold both power and home buttons until the device turns off). Then when I turned it back on, it got stuck at the white Apple logo.
    5. There is no other solution to this that I can think of other than restoring. I know that it's gonna be a pain in the ass, because I had to restore my device when this happened to me too. Sorry.

Please Register or Log in to view images